Friday, February 8, 2013

Bling In & Out Of The Ring

I have started making some new horse items and have been having a blast with all of the new ideas and items I have been rolling out. Most barrel racers and other equestrians love bling on their tack, so I decided to take it a step further and add it to everyday items like brushes. Feeling fabulous and confident while getting ready is important so that confidence will carry on into your riding and showing. I didn't feel like buying brand new brushes since mine where in great shape, so I just refurbished them. I stuck them in the washer, and gave them a complete makeover!



Above is my brush set featuring my brand, Royal Spur Racing. 
Below is the first brush set I made. "O for a horse with wings.-William Shakespeare". These feature pegusus horses from HorsnHayes Art and Swarovski embellishments and super high-gloss finish. 
This I made for our sponsored barrel racer, Erica Cole. Also Swarovski crystals. 

Set I made for a customer.

 Below are brushes that I have bought and fixed up, or refurbished for myself or others.










No comments:

Post a Comment