Friday, February 8, 2013

Baby Girls Galore


 Well I have been very busy with baby shower orders, horse orders, Do3 and running HorsnHayes Art as well! As you may know, Craft & Crown has a very broad spectrum of items that I make. I just do a little bit of everything. Keeps things fresh and fun. Below is some of the items I made for a baby shower. They wanted something to put the Thank You Gifts in, which where rocking horse cookie cutters, so cute! I found this wonderful lime green pain and I braided some rope to write the baby's name on it. I also edged the top in bottom with rope as well. The sign was just the icing on the cake for this adorable set up. 


I also made for the first time a Diaper Rocking Horse. I looked online to get ideas, and although most them where quite adorable, I wanted to make this item a little bit more realistic. I gave the pony an arched neck, and defined jaw. I added eye lashed to the bubble eyes and used a gorgeous fuscia yarn for the mane and tail. Lime green felt for ears, lime green ribbon and rhinestone buttons for the bridle and bit. 


 And of course I had to have a gift! What could be better than a trendy bow holder. I was told her room is hot pink and lime green with a little bit of a cowgirl feel. So I decided to go with a just a bit of paisley print for embelishment and rope border as well. Turned out lovely!


 I also had another baby shower for a friend that same day at the same time that I could not make it too. This is another adorable bow holder. I tried to make it to match what I felt her personality was and come to find out the baby room is done in an array of pinks and whites with a vintage feel. I got lucky and it matched perfectly!


No comments:

Post a Comment