Monday, September 17, 2012

BOO!

Halloween was always one of my favorite Holidays. Now that I have a child I am able to experiance Trick or Treating all over again. I remember being a kid and how exciting it was to go up to the houses that where really decked out and not knowing what was going to jump out and "getch ya". So this year I decided even though I wont be home I'm going to decorate and even though I wont be home I'll leave out a big bowl of candy and hope that the first kid that comes along doesn't dump the whole thing in his trick or treat bag. So as my first attemp to make some Halloween decor I went with a wreath project. I loved the way it turned out but I decided it should go to someone else and I am going to go in a little bit different direction for my porch display. It's a very cute wreath however and much more vibrant in person and I'm sure the new owners will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment